Shakti helical rotor pumps are high quality products designed for drinking water supply and smaller irrigation applications. DC powered helical rotor pumps have been designed specifically to pump water efficiently using solar power. The helical rotor pump is simple, efficient and reliable, pumping water with very low levels of solar power.
The motor has been developed specifically for the helical pump and is designed according to the permanent magnet principle with controller. The motor speed range is 500-3,600rpm, depending on power input and load.
Each system consists of a pump, motor and a controller. This modular concept keeps all electronics above ground providing, simple servicing.
Benefits of the Shakti helical pump:
- Designed for use in remote and harsh conditions
- Smart modular design for simple and cost effective servicing and repair
- Water filled motors for reliability and to avoid oil contamination
- Fast and simple installation
- Cost effective spare parts philosophy
- Very strong ROI against diesel powered pumping
- Helical pump to closely match high head and low flow application and optimise efficiency
- Water temperature specific variants to provide the most efficient outputs, with a permanent magnet motor (PM motor) featuring a higher efficiency within the power range compared to a conventional asynchronous motor
- Stainless steel components
- Magnet motors, designed for solar, with over 85 per cent efficiency even low power
This form of water pumping has become increasingly popular throughout the world. As a widely adopted solar energy technology, the usage has increased dramatically over the past 20 years. Even though a solar water pump motor is used for smaller operations, the benefits are huge.
The key to success is using a high quality solar water pump motor created by a company with years of experience in the business.
The development of such affordable, inexhaustible and clean solar energy technologies will have huge long-term benefits.
It will increase countries’ energy security through reliance on an indigenous, inexhaustible and mostly import-independent resource, enhance sustainability, reduce pollution, lower the costs of mitigating climate change, and keep fossil fuel prices lower than otherwise.
This partner content is brought to you by Shakti. For more information, visit www.shaktipump.com.au.