City of Gold Coast (QLD) is seeking expressions of interest for the design, development and construction of the Coombabah...
Eliza Booth, , News, Projects, Tenders, Water & wastewater, 0
The Commonwealth and Queensland Governments have committed $114.5 million in funding to help North and Far North Queensland communities...
Read the latest edition online
- The $944 million Brisbane Metro project has reached a new milestone with early works now underway, including works… https://t.co/ESnnjUlPN7 about 13 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Orange City Council is pumping water from the Macquarie River for the first time ever since the NSW Government appr… https://t.co/cHnNztgwRq about 14 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Australian Government has introduced new legislative amendments to support the delivery of a National Radioacti… https://t.co/wy4OOniSsA about 15 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Mareeba Shire Council (QLD) is seeking tenders for upgrade works required to eight sewage pump stations located wit… https://t.co/TTN0d1uChQ about 15 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Armidale is another step closer to greater water security, with plans for an $11.5 million pipeline and pump statio… https://t.co/XmU7R2NwCw about 5 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite