In this case study from the NSW Department of Planning, Industry and Environment, DP Ag, a cotton farm in...
Pumps Journalist, , Industry news, News, Sewage Pumping Stations, Tenders, Water & wastewater, 0
The Department of Finance, Services and Innovation (NSW) is seeking tenders for the design, development and construction of the...
Read the latest edition online
- Emergency water supply works are well underway in several rural NSW communities in the state’s north, in an effort… https://t.co/wZEPZAOEU7 about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Dewatering and relocation of pump infrastructure are among works taking place to reinstate the Dunkeld Arboretum Da… https://t.co/Mv5zmr0Anw about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Five solar installations are set to power almost half of the energy needs of four of Central Highlands Water’s wate… https://t.co/Gtnw8aQaVr about 17 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Water security plans for southern inland Queensland have been boosted with a $6 million funding advance for Granite… https://t.co/uvJDCLRxRQ about 17 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- AGL and Hillgrove Resources have confirmed it will not proceed with a proposed pumped hydro energy storage (PHES) p… https://t.co/Etu3FzhIXz about 18 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite