With storm season fast approaching it is always best to be prepared. Although we cannot control the weather, we...
Ask an expert: why valveless flow control with progressive cavity pumps is useful in oil and gas applicationsKim Ho, , Ask an Expert, Features, Oil & gas, Partner Solutions, Reliability, Valves, Water & wastewater, 0
The pump industry relies on expertise from a large and varied range of specialists, from experts in particular pump...
Conventionally, power and heat are supplied from different generation cycles, with electricity being produced in power plants and supplied...
The South Australian Government and the District Council of Franklin Harbour will together commit $715,000 towards a new water...
Read the latest edition online
Volvo Penta: The heart that never stops October 28, 2019
Volvo Penta’s engine range is characterised by high performance, reliability, ...
Practicality and functionality: Providing superb motor management October 25, 2019
The introduction of the new SSW900, low voltage soft starter series continues to...
HR thrust bearing: The exclusive Caprari Patent October 25, 2019
Maximum resistance and extreme reliability for the MAC6, MAC8 and MAC10 submersi...
Drive Systems opens in WA with stocking of genuine Rexnord Omega Couplings October 24, 2019
Drive Systems is proud to announce the opening of its office/warehouse in Perth,...
Here comes the story of the Shurricane October 23, 2019
Ebara has rethought the hydraulic design used in multistage pumps. Utilising the...
- WaterNSW has implemented temporary pump restrictions set by the State Government to restrict access for unregulated… https://t.co/tx8vsg6EWw about 6 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A $1 billion pledge by the Federal Government for new energy generation, storage and transmission will help Austral… https://t.co/2EH7uwVgBP about 6 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Firefighters across Perth’s south east have received a major boost for the upcoming bushfire season with the delive… https://t.co/l9ykDlGZRE about 6 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- SA Water is undertaking works to upgrade the wastewater network in the South Australian town of Gawler West as part… https://t.co/1Uy1JEe10m 01:40:00 PM October 29, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A brand-new water recycling scheme designed to conserve water has officially opened in Parkes in the Central West r… https://t.co/V5TCGqXQnO 12:30:00 PM October 29, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
November 21 - November 22