Homes on the Sunshine Coast could be powered by water in the near future if a new Australian-first hydroelectric...
A safer aeration alternative October 19, 2018
Most of the safety issues and risks associated with surface aerators can be elim...
Beef process plant moves to standardise wastewater pumps October 18, 2018
A Queensland beef processing plant has recently purchased a Gorman-Rupp sewage p...
Australian-made travelling irrigator hose offers superior quality October 17, 2018
Travelling irrigation hoses have to put up with a lot. The harsh Queensland sun,...
Juice manufacturer improves safety with self-priming wastewater pumps October 16, 2018
A NSW fruit juice manufacturer has taken delivery of a pair of Gorman-Rupp self-...
Abattoir selects rugged self-priming pumps October 10, 2018
An Australian abattoir recently procured nine Gorman-Rupp self-priming pumps for...
- A safer aeration alternative that eliminates risks for operators https://t.co/HJFi84hxnG https://t.co/jSFQiY1BV0 about 14 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A new Borroloola water treatment plant by @PowerWaterCorp has improved drinking water for locals.… https://t.co/QycDMxKOP9 about 2 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- An ARBS Education and Research Foundation study on HVAC air distribution systems has highlighted the importance of… https://t.co/zMgfZUxHH6 about 2 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A $2.2 million Hells Gates Dam Feasibility Study has highlighted the potential for a pumped hydro electricity plant… https://t.co/LwUaUf2eGN about 2 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Travelling irrigator hose offers superior quality for Australia's harsh agricultural climates… https://t.co/yhdlDDwbE5 about 2 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite