by Randal Ferman, Vice President Ekwestrel Corp Minimum flow is a subject that many pump professionals will give a...
Michelle Goldsmith, , Features, Home slider, Pump protection, Pump school, Reliability, Technical, 0
by David Cowan, Hydraulics Engineer, ITT Goulds Pumps; Simon Bradshaw, Director of API Product Development & Technology, ITT Goulds...
Read the latest edition online
- There are two essential elements that mines are dependent on to prevent operational and safety issues from arising:… https://t.co/Tj4QxFO02E about 15 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- In this case study, a cotton farm in Moree replaced its old diesel guzzling irrigation system with a much more effi… https://t.co/E4REkmbS40 about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- In November, the PIA council came together for its 16th Annual General Meeting at the Commonwealth Golf Club in Mel… https://t.co/TAm2icw2ns about 3 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Cairns Regional Council in Queensland has awarded a $9 million contract to construct a new #sewage #pumping station… https://t.co/P4WK36tYVI about 3 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The $5 million #Heathcote #Sewer Scheme Project has been completed – including the construction of a sewer #pump st… https://t.co/NcVIypjxTC about 3 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite