by Randal Ferman, Vice President Ekwestrel Corp Minimum flow is a subject that many pump professionals will give a...
Michelle Goldsmith, , Features, Home slider, Pump protection, Pump school, Reliability, Technical, 0
by David Cowan, Hydraulics Engineer, ITT Goulds Pumps; Simon Bradshaw, Director of API Product Development & Technology, ITT Goulds...
Read the latest edition online
- A 72 hour water test has recently been completed on a bore near the Narromine Wetlands in New South Wales.… https://t.co/yAtg2PA0ni about 1 day ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Katnook Gas Processing Facility in south-east South Australia is set to provide natural gas to the region again… https://t.co/AxcV5eUYoI 04:15:00 PM March 16, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A landholder in Dubbo has been fined, and investigations launched into a Hawkesbury landowner, following charges by… https://t.co/pDROqqEDd1 03:45:00 PM March 16, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A $35 million filtration upgrade for one South East Queensland’s most important water treatment plants is set to cr… https://t.co/NsfkMgQu2A 03:10:00 PM March 16, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Seven state-of-the-art vehicles with new Combined Aerial Pump Appliances have been supplied to the Queensland Fire… https://t.co/rm8dD1FNjR 02:40:00 PM March 16, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite