Book before May 29 for the Pumps and Compressors Conference – Design, Maintenance and Reliability, being held on 26th & 27th June 2013 in Perth, and save on your registration fee.
What you will gain from attending this event:
• Gain practical solutions to common pump and compressor challenges such as seal and bearing failures, leakage, motor burn out and component wear
• Receive expert advice on pump and compressor selection, correct speed calculation, alignment and mitigating inconsistent flow and blockages
• Learn techniques to maximise the value of your pumps and compressor systems
• Understand the life cycle cost of compressors
• Learn the ins and outs of condition monitoring to achieve savings
• Discover new techniques for energy efficiency
• Hear real world case studies from your industry
• Increase your knowledge of the latest technologies
• Network with experienced experts and your peers
For a full list of speakers, topics and exhibitors, download the conference brochure.