What do you feel are the most important considerations when selecting and installing a progressive cavity pump? Question answered...
Michelle Goldsmith, , Ask an Expert, Features, Mining, Pump protection, Reliability, Slurry pumps, Technical, Water & wastewater, 0
Question answered by Andrew Collins, Technical Director of KETO Pumps. Shaft sleeves are one of the simplest and lowest cost...
Ask an expert: what are five good reasons why using a progressive cavity pump should be considered over other designs?Michelle Goldsmith, , Ask an Expert, Features, Progressive cavity pumps, Technical, 0
The pump industry relies on expertise from a large and varied range of specialists, from experts in particular pump...
Read the latest edition online
- The Kanpi Aboriginal community, an Anangu Pitjantjatjara Yankunytjatjara Lands community, has recently been connect… https://t.co/seuhrfJx2i about 2 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New South Wales’ Murrurundi water pipeline and associated infrastructure, including three pump stations, are now op… https://t.co/KWTVCU4Se4 about 4 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Hunter Water has included an increase to drinking water output in its proposed Drought Response Desalination Plant… https://t.co/2ioUC3zeow 08:00:00 AM May 28, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The New South Wales Government has announced $94,500 in drought emergency funding, to assist water supply projects… https://t.co/6XwgnT6iCc 07:44:00 AM May 28, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Two major fossil fuel companies will hunt for new gas across more than 7,000 square kilometers of regional Queensla… https://t.co/j4G9hrSEN9 10:12:34 AM May 27, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite