The latest two contracts for the installation of the final 18km of the $225 million Haughton Pipeline in Townsville...
Hunter Water has awarded the contract to supply technology that will monitor and control pumps, control valves and storages...
Gippsland Water has awarded a contract to undertake civil works on a new outfall sewer pump station for Sale,...
The Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA) will provide $6 million in funding to repurpose South Australia’s Angas Zinc Mine...
Following extensive, competitive tender processes over the last 18 months, Snowy Hydro has appointed preferred tenderers for the Snowy...
Socomec split-core iTR current sensors revolutionise electrical current measurement September 11, 2019
The new iTR split-core current sensors from Socomec transform accuracy of electr...
FLIR ONE Pro: a smart thermal sensor solution August 30, 2019
For those seeking a thermal imaging camera solution to identify heat spots, meas...
Overall vibration monitoring using Compact Vibration Sensors according to ISO 10816 August 22, 2019
The VNB series can monitor up to 500mm/sec at low frequency and will read RMS Ve...
Vesconite wear rings offer pump operating advantage August 20, 2019
Vesconite Bearings’ casing wear rings are proving so popular that they are cur...
Water flinger adopted by pump manufacturer August 15, 2019
A Southern African pump manufacturer has received its order for Vesconite low-sw...
- Cairns Regional Council (QLD) is seeking tenders for the renewal of identified assets at Sewage Pumps Station YK1,… https://t.co/21EDAnP0la about 12 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Lachlan Shire Council (NSW) is seeking tenders for the design and construction of a new pipeline and bore pump to e… https://t.co/a2LyPMLVoa about 13 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Minister for Infrastructure, Transport and Regional Development, Michael McCormack, has announced the launch of the… https://t.co/2PVpdJHJMb about 13 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Queensland Government has awarded preferred tender for the exploration of #coal near Clermont, south-west of Ma… https://t.co/GT4SSGglZg about 14 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Emergency #water funding has been granted by the Queensland Government for drought and fire-affected Stanthorpe, en… https://t.co/oGWL3PZmL1 about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
October 15 - October 16
October 23 - October 24
October 28 - October 31
November 7 - November 8
November 21 - November 22