The official winner of the Water Industry Operators Association of Australia (WIOA) 5th Ixom Best Tasting Tap Water in...
Eliza Booth, , Events, Partner Solutions, Projects, Reliability, Sustainability, Technical, Water & wastewater, Water Efficiency, 0
Ensuring the continued supply of safe drinking water is at the forefront of business operations for water organisations across...
Read the latest edition online
- In this case study, a cotton farm in Moree replaced its old diesel guzzling irrigation system with a much more effi… https://t.co/E4REkmbS40 about 4 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- In November, the PIA council came together for its 16th Annual General Meeting at the Commonwealth Golf Club in Mel… https://t.co/TAm2icw2ns about 2 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Cairns Regional Council in Queensland has awarded a $9 million contract to construct a new #sewage #pumping station… https://t.co/P4WK36tYVI about 2 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The $5 million #Heathcote #Sewer Scheme Project has been completed – including the construction of a sewer #pump st… https://t.co/NcVIypjxTC about 3 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Several major sewerage projects built on the Sunshine Coast to cater for the forecast growth are now complete. Brin… https://t.co/3frgx1mVNa about 3 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite