Members of the National Cabinet have responded to a letter sent by Pump Industry Australia (PIA) calling for the...
Operating equipment in the process industries can be fraught with dangers. Specifically, rubber expansion joints used at high temperatures...
From the smallest pipes to the most powerful motors, protecting your fixed pipework against the effects of vibration, even...
Read the latest edition online
- Ebara Corporation has recently released its new global range of EN733 standard end suction centrifugal pumps, with… https://t.co/5ERq0Y0GlV about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Preliminary works have begun on the $9 million replacement of the 65-year-old sewage pump station (SPS K), with a n… https://t.co/jzpLW7dThy about 1 day ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- An upgrade to Murray Bridge’s wastewater network is now entering the final stages and is expected to commence opera… https://t.co/kfNGMVRizU about 1 day ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Queensland Government has announced changes to the 2020-21 Sunwater water sharing rules in order to maximise wa… https://t.co/tJIZcHankZ about 1 day ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A 72 hour water test has recently been completed on a bore near the Narromine Wetlands in New South Wales.… https://t.co/yAtg2PA0ni about 4 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite