The PIA’s Australian Pump Technical Handbook is a cornerstone text for the Australian pump industry and, in our opinion,...
Read the latest issue online
New range of EN733 pumps: world leading performance April 19, 2018
As a major manufacturer of industrial pumps to JIS and API610 standards, Ebara ...
Reliable. Efficient. KSB Australia’s new generation of wastewater pumps April 17, 2018
The new generation of wastewater pumps: impellers capable of handling long fibre...
Brown Brothers Engineers Australia appoints Key Account Manager April 11, 2018
Brown Brothers Engineers Australia has announced the appointment of Peter Gaul a...
Safer, more efficient aeration system March 28, 2018
Hydro Innovations supplies a Venturi-Aerator to aerate and transfer oxygen to wa...
Enhancing RBC performance for nitrogen reduction by pre-aeration March 15, 2018
A private septage processing facility in New England consistently had a problem ...
- Queensland farmers can now apply to receive a free energy efficiency audit to help cut power bills as part of the Q… https://t.co/RqIxpxLYpQ about 1 day ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We look at the proposed Australian Building Codes Board revisions for the selection and design of HVAC systems in r… https://t.co/GvLfMk1Wt0 about 1 day ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- WaterNSW will begin delivering a major environmental release into the Barwon-Darling system that could extend from… https://t.co/n2qRnxnZ2P about 2 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The new generation of wastewater pumps: impellers capable of handling long fibres and solids, and high-efficiency K… https://t.co/zeuXkQUSGe about 3 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A report from the Australian Alliance for Energy Productivity (A2EP) has identified a number of key market drivers… https://t.co/1CVh1io9Wo about 3 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite