Last year, South East Water completed the installation and commissioning of one of its largest pressure sewer projects to...
Lauren Cella, , Aftermarket, Features, Imports & exports, Industry news, International news, Internet of things, Irrigation, Manufacturing, Market and economics, Mining, Oil & gas, Power Generation, Retail, Water & wastewater, 0
Now in its seventh year, the annual State of the Industry survey conducted by Pump Industry, has found that...
Read the latest edition online
- Emergency water supply works are well underway in several rural NSW communities in the state’s north, in an effort… https://t.co/wZEPZAOEU7 about 1 day ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Dewatering and relocation of pump infrastructure are among works taking place to reinstate the Dunkeld Arboretum Da… https://t.co/Mv5zmr0Anw about 1 day ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Five solar installations are set to power almost half of the energy needs of four of Central Highlands Water’s wate… https://t.co/Gtnw8aQaVr about 1 day ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Water security plans for southern inland Queensland have been boosted with a $6 million funding advance for Granite… https://t.co/uvJDCLRxRQ about 1 day ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- AGL and Hillgrove Resources have confirmed it will not proceed with a proposed pumped hydro energy storage (PHES) p… https://t.co/Etu3FzhIXz about 1 day ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite