In mid-March, a bush fire tore through Cobrico in Victoria’s south-west, igniting the peat bog underneath. This left behind...
From the smallest pipes to the most powerful motors, protecting your fixed pipework against the effects of vibration, even...
Innovation at the heart of Austmine 2019 November 15, 2018
Austmine 2019 ‘Mining Innovation: The Next Horizon’, the leading mining inno...
Priming November 2, 2018
Priming the pump readies it for use. A pump's casing must be filled with fluid b...
High performance motors for energy-efficient pumping October 29, 2018
The world market for industrial IE4 low voltage motors was estimated to be worth...
Self-priming wastewater pump for snack company October 25, 2018
A major snack manufacturer in New South Wales has installed a Gorman-Rupp self-p...
Wastewater treatment in turbo mode October 25, 2018
By Erkki Lantto and Stefan Willken Sulzer HSTTM turbocompressors are successful ...
- The new Greater Hunter Regional Water Strategy will investigate a two-way pipeline between Lostock Dam and Glennies… https://t.co/3Hl16uQRvc about 1 day ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The QLD government has released a tender for gas exploration in an 18km² block in the Surat Basin.… https://t.co/jz2oQidEaJ about 1 day ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @HunterWater has increased water recycling at a number of its works to keep up with demand. https://t.co/NxNVojSkTb https://t.co/heHneRJKzX about 1 day ago from TweetDeck in reply to HunterWater ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @WaterNSW has delayed a proposed water transfer from Windamere Dam to Burrendong Dam due to drought.… https://t.co/kKPjMmU4pY about 1 day ago from TweetDeck in reply to WaterNSW ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Toowoomba Regional Council will begin construction on its four-kilometre trunk main connecting Hodgson Vale to the… https://t.co/NmvtzwAtWu about 6 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite