The Water Industry Operator Association of Australia (WIOA) has just appointed its seventh Life Member in 44 years of...
Jessica Dickers, , Energy Efficiency, Home slider, Irrigation, News, Water & wastewater, Water Efficiency, 0
Record levels of government funding are providing local growers along South Australia’s River Murray with the opportunity to remain at...
Read the latest edition online
- Tender: stormwater pump and basins upgrades https://t.co/QVfYaIzbfU https://t.co/65riTcZFq7 about 10 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The board of South East Water appointed a new Managing Director following an extensive recruitment process.… https://t.co/5N1R7kRM4c about 11 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Tender: food waste to energy project infrastructure https://t.co/Yw9MmvsAlS https://t.co/0E2XnZ6P1j about 12 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Here, Ray Hardee looks at a simple pressurised force main waste treatment system. We will see that decreasing the f… https://t.co/9C07q3P7Kl about 17 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This edition of Ask an Expert will look at using progressive cavity pumps in the food industry to take care of the… https://t.co/3wFGb569T0 about 1 day ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite