The Water Industry Operator Association of Australia (WIOA) has just appointed its seventh Life Member in 44 years of...
Jessica Dickers, , Energy Efficiency, Home slider, Irrigation, News, Water & wastewater, Water Efficiency, 0
Record levels of government funding are providing local growers along South Australia’s River Murray with the opportunity to remain at...
Read the latest edition online
- A 72 hour water test has recently been completed on a bore near the Narromine Wetlands in New South Wales.… https://t.co/yAtg2PA0ni about 21 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Katnook Gas Processing Facility in south-east South Australia is set to provide natural gas to the region again… https://t.co/AxcV5eUYoI 04:15:00 PM March 16, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A landholder in Dubbo has been fined, and investigations launched into a Hawkesbury landowner, following charges by… https://t.co/pDROqqEDd1 03:45:00 PM March 16, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A $35 million filtration upgrade for one South East Queensland’s most important water treatment plants is set to cr… https://t.co/NsfkMgQu2A 03:10:00 PM March 16, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Seven state-of-the-art vehicles with new Combined Aerial Pump Appliances have been supplied to the Queensland Fire… https://t.co/rm8dD1FNjR 02:40:00 PM March 16, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite