By John McAndrew, Senior Mechanical Engineer, Aurecon The period from 1970 through to 1990 saw the construction of many...
admin, , Building services, Energy Efficiency, Features, Home slider, Technical, 0
By Warwick Stannus, Group Engineering Manager, A.G. Coombs Advisory Pty Ltd. [email protected] Whilst the Australian Construction Industry had been slow...
Read the latest edition online
- Cairns Regional Council in Queensland has awarded a $9 million contract to construct a new #sewage #pumping station… https://t.co/P4WK36tYVI about 53 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The $5 million #Heathcote #Sewer Scheme Project has been completed – including the construction of a sewer #pump st… https://t.co/NcVIypjxTC about 3 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Several major sewerage projects built on the Sunshine Coast to cater for the forecast growth are now complete. Brin… https://t.co/3frgx1mVNa about 6 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Drive Systems has expanded its range of couplings stocked in Australia to include the Escodisc DPU series of coupli… https://t.co/xy0EcwAmub about 23 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Snowy 2.0 underway: together, renewable energy resources and Snowy 2.0 will contribute to the stability of Australi… https://t.co/BBJGPfxUUa about 1 day ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite