By Roger Lah, Technical Products Specialist, Cla-Val A recent visitor to our facility described the lengthy process that entails...
Eliza Booth, , Engineering, hydraulic, News, Policy, Projects, Sustainability, 0
The world’s largest green ammonia plant powered by renewable hydrogen, including an 160MW electrolyser and 210MW solar farm, could...
admin, , Condition monitoring, Energy Efficiency, Engineering, Features, hydraulic, Pipelines, Technical, Valves, Water & wastewater, 0
In a previous issue, we used a hypothetical example to illustrate the onset and effects of waterhammer. In this...
Read the latest edition online
- Tender: stormwater pump and basins upgrades https://t.co/QVfYaIzbfU https://t.co/65riTcZFq7 about 10 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The board of South East Water appointed a new Managing Director following an extensive recruitment process.… https://t.co/5N1R7kRM4c about 11 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Tender: food waste to energy project infrastructure https://t.co/Yw9MmvsAlS https://t.co/0E2XnZ6P1j about 12 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Here, Ray Hardee looks at a simple pressurised force main waste treatment system. We will see that decreasing the f… https://t.co/9C07q3P7Kl about 17 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This edition of Ask an Expert will look at using progressive cavity pumps in the food industry to take care of the… https://t.co/3wFGb569T0 about 1 day ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite