Ebara has rethought the hydraulic design used in multistage pumps. Utilising the latest in computational fluid dynamics and design,...
Eliza Booth, , Engineering, hydraulic, News, Policy, Projects, Sustainability, 0
The world’s largest green ammonia plant powered by renewable hydrogen, including an 160MW electrolyser and 210MW solar farm, could...
admin, , Condition monitoring, Energy Efficiency, Engineering, Features, hydraulic, Pipelines, Technical, Valves, Water & wastewater, 0
In a previous issue, we used a hypothetical example to illustrate the onset and effects of waterhammer. In this...
Read the latest edition online
- Now in its seventh year, the annual State of the Industry survey conducted by Pump Industry, has found ongoing fact… https://t.co/4CGdm5J1kZ about 1 day ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- WaterNSW has announced a NSW Government temporary pump restriction in now in place to preserve flows in the norther… https://t.co/FA45KrW7eg about 1 day ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Water Corporation has appointed a new Acting Chairman following the resignation of Michael Hollett due to business… https://t.co/KNm4vMfkGh about 1 day ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Bundaberg Regional Council (QLD) is seeking tenders for the construction of a booster pump station at Bundaberg Nor… https://t.co/hBtmJj0b1C about 6 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Bundaberg Regional Council (QLD) is seeking tenders for the construction of an odour control facility at the Avoca… https://t.co/dSu6zcubav 01:45:00 PM January 15, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite