Somerset Dam, one of South East Queensland’s major drinking water dams, is back producing renewable energy, following a major...
Over 110 local, national and international specialist water and service delivery organisations have been briefed by SA Water on...
The Board of Lower Murray Water (LMW) has announced the appointment of a new Managing Director, following a six...
Read the latest issue online
Lowara releases new Smart Pump range May 14, 2019
The new Lowara Smart Pump range is designed to “plug and play” and is all ab...
Wear rings suitable for harsh conditions May 14, 2019
According to pump technical expert, Charlie Simpson, Vesconite wear rings should...
EHEDG certification for progressive cavity pumps April 30, 2019
The pump industry relies on expertise from a large and varied range of specialis...
Reducing customer disruption during pipeline maintenance with layflat hose April 25, 2019
It can take weeks to reline and replace corroding underground water pipelines to...
E10PX Endurance: Innovation at its finest April 25, 2019
An extension of Caprari’s reputable Endurance range of borehole pumps, the E10...
- @SAWaterCorp program of sewerage network upgrades will progress to its final stages in July 2019, with construction… https://t.co/Dj6wNou6hV about 18 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to SAWaterCorp ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @Unitywater has partnered with a global utility company to offer custom-designed and built wastewater treatment fac… https://t.co/6LYIFoZhsx about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to Unitywater ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A new, innovative nutrient removal plant has been completed at @MelbourneWater Western Treatment Plant—where around… https://t.co/gmJQHgQlKB about 21 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Infrastructure Sustainability Council of Australia (ISCA) has awarded a water utility the highest sustainabilit… https://t.co/H6i72ig1D8 about 22 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @Tas_Water has officially unveiled the upgraded Blackmans Bay STP as well as new pump stations and a 15km pipeline… https://t.co/o5qsIHiveO about 5 days ago from TweetDeck in reply to Tas_Water ReplyRetweetFavorite