Carnegie Clean Energy’s Albany Wave Energy Project (AWEP) is continuing to move forward as it enters into the development...
ComAp has recently introduced the new Irrigation Pump Control Panel to the market for operators that require a standard...
ComAp’s Irrigation Pump Control Panel has just been released to the pumping market with several features making it a...
Advanced technology allows farmers to seamlessly integrate their equipment as agribusiness continues to boom. Improvements in control system technology...
Unitywater is seeking tenders to supply, install and integrate instrumentation and equipment to improve the remote monitoring capabilities at...
Unitywater is changing the way its pump stations operate to reduce blockages and save energy. A new pump and...
Read the latest issue online
Agitator pumps for all applications May 15, 2018
Australian Pump Industries, Tsurumi’s Australian distributors, is proactive in...
Better aeration system for food process May 10, 2018
Hydro Innovations is keen to introduce the Venturi-Aeration aerators to Australi...
Performance, robustness and reliability: PMXT ENDURANCE May 9, 2018
Caprari has launched the new range of high pressure multistage surface horizonta...
Remote witness testing: a first by KSB May 2, 2018
When purchasing large pumps, hydraulic acceptance tests and a final inspection ...
Successful future with new generation diesel engines April 26, 2018
HATZ Diesel Australia has released a new generation of water-cooled and turbocha...
- Contract awarded for new Townsville pump station https://t.co/zvwPnEs3Yn about 5 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Heron Resources has awarded two key mine tailings contracts for works at its Woodlawn Zinc-Copper Project in New So… https://t.co/kno0iE9sDe about 5 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Tender: Supply, installation and commissioning of an impressed current cathodic protection system Closes 12 June 20… https://t.co/XZTmikQP0Y about 6 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Australian Government has approved Arafura Resources’ mining project in the Northern Territory, taking it a ste… https://t.co/5o7L3RPOqA 12:37:20 PM May 16, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Work has begun on SA Water’s $2 million-plus upgrade to improve odour control at Port Adelaide Wastewater Pump Stat… https://t.co/490mTwg6JR 10:54:45 AM May 16, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
June 6 - June 7
June 13 - June 15
July 24 - July 26
September 5 - September 6