David Lawrence has been working in the pump industry for almost 20 years. Since he entered the industry as...
Lauren Cella, , Features, Interviews, People and appointments, Sewage Pumping Stations, Technical, Water & wastewater, Water Efficiency, 0
The Water Industry Operators Association of Australia (WIOA) Operator of the Year award is the most prestigious award presented...
Read the latest edition online
- TasWater’s largest water treatment plant upgrade is gaining momentum, with the next phase of works underway at the… https://t.co/GzyhdEFG7Z about 5 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Western Australian Government will fast-track $38.9 million worth of water service upgrades in remote and town-… https://t.co/Xid9a8lujU about 4 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Western Australian Government has announced a $33 million water infrastructure investment to boost Broome's lon… https://t.co/4rKBFFBu3M about 4 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The new $53.7 million environmentally sustainable wastewater treatment plant at Cedar Grove in Logan, Queensland, i… https://t.co/CNJKm2lvdX 02:13:43 PM August 03, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Dreamworld’s parent company, Ardent Leisure, has pled guilty to failing to comply with its health and safety duty i… https://t.co/XnMeUpdNL6 11:47:33 AM July 30, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite