In this ongoing interview series, we talk in-depth with the end users of pumps across a range of industries...
Read the latest issue online
Lowara releases new Smart Pump range May 14, 2019
The new Lowara Smart Pump range is designed to “plug and play” and is all ab...
Wear rings suitable for harsh conditions May 14, 2019
According to pump technical expert, Charlie Simpson, Vesconite wear rings should...
EHEDG certification for progressive cavity pumps April 30, 2019
The pump industry relies on expertise from a large and varied range of specialis...
Reducing customer disruption during pipeline maintenance with layflat hose April 25, 2019
It can take weeks to reline and replace corroding underground water pipelines to...
E10PX Endurance: Innovation at its finest April 25, 2019
An extension of Caprari’s reputable Endurance range of borehole pumps, the E10...
- @Tas_Water has officially unveiled the upgraded Blackmans Bay STP as well as new pump stations and a 15km pipeline… https://t.co/o5qsIHiveO about 4 days ago from TweetDeck in reply to Tas_Water ReplyRetweetFavorite
- $114.5 million in funding has been allocated to help Queensland communities impacted by natural disasters build str… https://t.co/jfVJg3WPCQ about 4 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @PowerWaterCorp has reduced its groundwater extraction from the McMinns and Howard East borefields due to recent po… https://t.co/aq7FJuBGAP about 5 days ago from TweetDeck in reply to PowerWaterCorp ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @JemenaLtd has reached a deal with @SenexEnergy for the acquisition of the Roma North Gas Processing Facility and p… https://t.co/Hay6a0Ckdh about 6 days ago from TweetDeck in reply to JemenaLtd ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The New South Wales State Government has committed $30 million in funding for the planning and expansion of the loc… https://t.co/xhPbTZJtAn 01:31:18 PM June 17, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite