The Federal and Victorian Governments have signed a funding agreement, allowing construction to begin on the $116 million Western...
This year has been one no one could’ve predicted, from devastating fires and floods to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis,...
Pump Industry magazine spoke to Andrew Chamberlin, Project Manager -Energy at QFF, about the Energy Savers Program and one...
Read the latest edition online
Pump-system match for energy efficiency
New range of EN733 pumps: world leading performance December 22, 2020
As a major manufacturer of industrial pumps to JIS and API610 standards, Ebara C...
An accurate phosphorus metering and storage system for feedstock fortification October 9, 2020
With Queensland experiencing drought conditions, the quantity and quality of ava...
Longer life verticals suitable for any pump October 5, 2020
Dimensional tolerances are small on vertical pumps, as pumps can be 0.2-0.5m in ...
The automatic recirculation check valve October 1, 2020
The valve is an inconspicuous element in the pump circuit. Yet – like a fuse i...
IndustriTech appointed as ABEL Australian distributor September 30, 2020
IndustriTech has been appointed as the newest Australian pump distributor for Ha...
- Toowoomba Regional Council is set to see a 30 per cent reduction in the cost of electricity with no change to servi… https://t.co/UW8cJX3NWM 10:57:02 AM September 17, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The NSW Government has placed the proposed LNG import terminal at Port Kembla on its Priority List to be fast-track… https://t.co/5cEBuflb0y 10:48:43 AM September 17, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- WA is set to see another salt and potash project in Mardie, with BCI Minerals about to launch a fully underwritten… https://t.co/637zbHfPX6 09:54:35 AM September 17, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Fraser Coast Regional Council is commencing an overhaul of its sewerage infrastructure with work on two major p… https://t.co/CP4ue4nMA1 09:32:33 AM September 17, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Tasmanian Government has released the preferred design option for the $65.8 million Northern Midlands Irrigatio… https://t.co/GxJ4B143HK 05:11:32 PM September 14, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite