In this ongoing series, we feature abridged chapters from the PIA’s Australian Pump Technical Handbook to showcase the...
Pumps Journalist, , Dewatering, Engineering, Features, Mine dewatering, Mining, Projects, Water & wastewater, 0
Rising groundwater levels in Bendigo’s historic mines has been causing odour problems and impacting on water quality. To combat...
Read the latest edition online
- In this case study, a cotton farm in Moree replaced its old diesel guzzling irrigation system with a much more effi… https://t.co/E4REkmbS40 about 3 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- In November, the PIA council came together for its 16th Annual General Meeting at the Commonwealth Golf Club in Mel… https://t.co/TAm2icw2ns about 2 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Cairns Regional Council in Queensland has awarded a $9 million contract to construct a new #sewage #pumping station… https://t.co/P4WK36tYVI about 2 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The $5 million #Heathcote #Sewer Scheme Project has been completed – including the construction of a sewer #pump st… https://t.co/NcVIypjxTC about 3 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Several major sewerage projects built on the Sunshine Coast to cater for the forecast growth are now complete. Brin… https://t.co/3frgx1mVNa about 3 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite