A graphite shortage has meant that manufacturers of submersible motors and pumps are switching to impact and wear-resistant Vesconite...
Innovation at the heart of Austmine 2019 November 15, 2018
Austmine 2019 ‘Mining Innovation: The Next Horizon’, the leading mining inno...
Priming November 2, 2018
Priming the pump readies it for use. A pump's casing must be filled with fluid b...
High performance motors for energy-efficient pumping October 29, 2018
The world market for industrial IE4 low voltage motors was estimated to be worth...
Self-priming wastewater pump for snack company October 25, 2018
A major snack manufacturer in New South Wales has installed a Gorman-Rupp self-p...
Wastewater treatment in turbo mode October 25, 2018
By Erkki Lantto and Stefan Willken Sulzer HSTTM turbocompressors are successful ...
- Toowoomba Regional Council will begin construction on its four-kilometre trunk main connecting Hodgson Vale to the… https://t.co/NmvtzwAtWu about 1 day ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The WA Government has approved a licence for a 78km gas pipeline to the Beyondie Sulphate Of Potash Project.… https://t.co/8GJ03kfv6U about 1 day ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Rural City of Wangaratta is seeking tenders for the construction of a pump station and a rising main.… https://t.co/m8i92TkFTV about 1 day ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Goulburn Murray Water is seeking tenders for five on-farm works projects. https://t.co/UJf7RWkJcR https://t.co/1ges2IyFoN about 1 day ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Achieving uniform understandings about what is happening in the global pump market https://t.co/nGY3S18SYr https://t.co/rCvcZAwQOf about 2 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite