Shell QGC venture has announced a new project to expand its existing gas operations which will see around 250...
The PIA’s Australian Pump Technical Handbook is a cornerstone text for the Australian pump industry and, in our opinion, a...
Beef process plant moves to standardise wastewater pumps October 18, 2018
A Queensland beef processing plant has recently purchased a Gorman-Rupp sewage p...
Australian-made travelling irrigator hose offers superior quality October 17, 2018
Travelling irrigation hoses have to put up with a lot. The harsh Queensland sun,...
Juice manufacturer improves safety with self-priming wastewater pumps October 16, 2018
A NSW fruit juice manufacturer has taken delivery of a pair of Gorman-Rupp self-...
Abattoir selects rugged self-priming pumps October 10, 2018
An Australian abattoir recently procured nine Gorman-Rupp self-priming pumps for...
Pet food producer selects safe and low lifecycle cost wastewater pumps September 26, 2018
A large pet food manufacturer has recently chosen Gorman-Rupp self-priming pumps...
- A new Borroloola water treatment plant by @PowerWaterCorp has improved drinking water for locals.… https://t.co/QycDMxKOP9 about 21 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- An ARBS Education and Research Foundation study on HVAC air distribution systems has highlighted the importance of… https://t.co/zMgfZUxHH6 about 21 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A $2.2 million Hells Gates Dam Feasibility Study has highlighted the potential for a pumped hydro electricity plant… https://t.co/LwUaUf2eGN about 21 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Travelling irrigator hose offers superior quality for Australia's harsh agricultural climates… https://t.co/yhdlDDwbE5 about 23 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A new 38.5km pipeline and booster pump station on the Yorke Peninsula is providing better drinking water for reside… https://t.co/9nHbXrjefa about 2 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite