The process of extracting oil and gas resources, processing them, then delivering them to where they are required is dependent...
MGJV, a joint partnership between Monadelphous Group and Stork company, Giovenco Industries, has secured a contract for the Woodside-operated...
Read the latest issue online
Tsurumi’s commitment to quality January 16, 2018
Tsurumi Pump is widely regarded as a leader in submersible pump technology. Dis...
ONIXline Rotary Lobe Pump for conveying demanding medium January 16, 2018
Börger rotary lobe pumps have conveyed highly viscous, chemically aggressive m...
AVK appoints General Manager Sales and Marketing – Civil January 8, 2018
To meet the demands and expectations of its growing customer base, significant c...
Gorman-Rupp pumps now using “blue oil” December 12, 2017
Gorman-Rupp customers will notice a change in the oil sight glasses of their new...
Southern Cross submersible borehole pump installed December 6, 2017
Midwest Valves & Controls has supplied and installed a Southern Cross submer...
- $7.3 million pump station upgrade complete https://t.co/1BJmECT9YX @DubboCouncil about 1 day ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Western Australian irrigators in the can now pump water from the Gascoyne River and Riverbed Sands after restrictio… https://t.co/lrhMX4T4vz about 3 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Sulzer has completed the acquisition of JWC Environmental, LLC. https://t.co/jaDzX6y3Kb @SulzerLtd about 4 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Gippsland Water has successfully completed a project to improve the security of water supplies to Traralgon and Tye… https://t.co/cBsns8uGxn about 4 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @wsaa_water: WATCH: Kevin He at @citywestwater explain the damage wet wipes cause to their sewer system, costing the water utility thous… about 4 days ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite