Jemena has revealed the proposed pipeline alignment for the Galilee Gas Pipeline (GGP), which will include two compressor stations,...
Siobhan Day, , Industry news, News, Oil & gas, Pipelines, Power Generation, Projects, Spotlight, 0
Newmont Mining’s Tanami Power Project has been completed safely and on schedule, including the installation of two power stations,...
Read the latest edition online
- Armidale is another step closer to greater water security, with plans for an $11.5 million pipeline and pump statio… https://t.co/XmU7R2NwCw about 4 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A project to upgrade and expand Bowen’s recycled water network is now complete, with new pumps at the sewage treatm… https://t.co/C4sN3W51Yl about 4 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- MidCoast Council in New South Wales is urging local residents to stop flushing wipes down the toilet as constant bl… https://t.co/lYLC5uH14Y about 6 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Orange City Council in New South Wales can now pump water from the Macquarie Pipeline more often, in a temporary mo… https://t.co/LXAR95zHJV about 6 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Works are underway in Kyabram, in Victoria’s north central region, to increase the holding capacity of the the McEw… https://t.co/yqnndc5tOV about 6 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite