Yarra Valley Water has highlighted the cost of removing fatbergs from the sewer system in the Yarra Ranges in...
Leading-edge technology “from outer space” that optimises irrigation will be among hundreds of products and solutions showcased during Irrigation Australia International...
The new DryWet sewage pumps set to change the market July 12, 2018
Thanks to its dedicated research and development division, Caprari—headquarter...
Safer and more cost-effective wastewater pumping July 11, 2018
With work health and safety (WHS) practices under increased scrutiny, there is a...
New developments with VSE units and SmartObserver July 10, 2018
For many years, the octavis diagnostic amplifiers have been a mainstay in ifm ef...
Big pump goes stainless July 9, 2018
Corrosive liquids on mining and construction sites are a fact of life. Pumps use...
Lowara celebrates 50 years July 9, 2018
Founded in 1968 in Montecchio, Italy, Lowara is recognised as a world leader in ...
- Almost six gigalitres of groundwater has been recovered in the second tranche of the Australian Government’s Upper… https://t.co/84bC5vjL6I about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A 53-hectare greenfield site in Maroochydore on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast is being transformed into a Central Bus… https://t.co/KHTjC97nSl about 21 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Cooper Basin—spanning across north-east South Australia and south-west Queensland—is one of Australia’s most ma… https://t.co/Mws6wMr0dZ about 1 day ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Yarra Valley Water has highlighted the cost of removing fatbergs from the sewer system in the Yarra Ranges in Victo… https://t.co/jLjoKz1I97 about 2 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Northern Territory Government has released a plan to implement the recommendations of the independent scientifi… https://t.co/D8AfHiJ3Hd about 2 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite