The Tasmanian Government is set to support rural and regional areas by delivering irrigation infrastructure and expanding farm production,...
The Federal Government has pledged nearly $40 million towards the Southern Forest Irrigation Scheme in Western Australia, with Deputy...
Hunter Water will connect more than 1100 residences in the Chisholm and Gillieston Heights areas of Maitland to recycled...
The Australian Federal Government has announced $100 million of funding for the Tasmanian Tranche 3 Pipeline to Prosperity project,...
The Australian Government is providing $14.5 million in funding for the Mitiamo Pipeline project in Victoria, improving water security,...
Read the latest issue online
Wireless condition monitoring optimises mean time between repair July 19, 2019
By Tom Brown and Jayden Shaw of Hydro Australia, Ares Panagoulias of Hydro, Inc....
FPT Industrial offers advanced engines for irrigation units July 17, 2019
Within a highly comprehensive range, FPT Industrial offers a series of engines s...
33 new models introduced to Caprari’s K+ Energy submersible pump range July 16, 2019
To meet the needs of the operators in the wastewater industry, who are increasin...
HR thrust bearing: The exclusive Caprari Patent July 16, 2019
Maximum resistance and extreme reliability for the MAC6, MAC8 and MAC10 submersi...
Customer service to reduce costs and keep you pumping July 8, 2019
End users now have more choice than ever when it comes to selecting a pump brand...
- Tasmanian water treatment plants are set to battle it out for the title of best tasting tap water in the state at t… https://t.co/SYAx1dNDkg about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Innovating to discover increasingly efficient solutions for water management is a fundamental part of Caprari's cor… https://t.co/gleBK4RPmj about 3 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @AEMO_Media has released an Insights paper that provides new perspectives and deeper analysis on the important role… https://t.co/c3yUI2KNdK about 3 days ago from TweetDeck in reply to AEMO_Media ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Tasmania’s Longford Sewage Treatment Plant will soon receive a much needed upgrade with @Tas_Water awarding a desig… https://t.co/Rgfnjw9wc7 about 3 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Northern Australia Infrastructure Facility (NAIF) has approved a loan of up to $160 million to Genex Power Limi… https://t.co/VCPEwKkNMW about 4 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
August 27 - August 29
October 23 - October 24
October 28 - October 31
November 7 - November 8