The Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA) has released a report that outlines renewable energy options for all Australian industrial...
Lauren Cella, , Features, Heat pumps, Motors, drives and engines, Oil & gas, Power Generation, 0
Conventionally, power and heat are supplied from different generation cycles, with electricity being produced in power plants and supplied...
Read the latest edition online
- The Tasmanian Government has funded upgrades to critical wastewater infrastructure at Maria Island, future-proofing… https://t.co/PjXp3EnYAP about 3 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- [email protected] has begun construction on a major $24 million upgrade to its Tanilba Bay Wastewater Treatment Plant i… https://t.co/4AivrEwyXT about 5 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A new consultancy company has been appointed to fast-track final planning for the Granite Belt Irrigation Project (… https://t.co/DoWW92P6cO about 5 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Queensland Government has announced that a $1.8 million pump station upgrade is one of nine Gladstone projects… https://t.co/vLFWxQciwH about 1 day ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Queensland Government has released $6 million in advance for the Granite Belt Irrigation Project, which will in… https://t.co/XJAOVCzDgf about 1 day ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite