Lake Gkula, located at Woodford Folk Festival in Queensland’s Moreton Bay Hinterland, is Australia’s largest conservation and recreation lake,...
Pumps Journalist, , Irrigation, News, Projects, Reliability, Sustainability, Water & wastewater, Water Efficiency, 0
Lockyer Valley farmers will soon reap the benefits from a range of initiatives aimed at maximising water availability, including...
Read the latest edition online
- In the third part of our Pump School series on impeller trimming, we look at noise changes that can occur with impe… https://t.co/uzq5ej6ATE about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Dubbo Regional Council has conducted a six hour Step Test of the Riverbank Bore to explore if it’s potential to be… https://t.co/j7bxhikrvP about 22 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New South Wales’ high-tech water metering telemetry system is now operational and ready for the next phase.… https://t.co/tHtiAg5ab7 about 1 day ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Here, Heinz P. Bloch, PE, Process Machinery Consulting looks at how oil mist lubrication is widely used for electri… https://t.co/sqtKdaFZaO about 1 day ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Toowoomba Regional Council is seeing positive results one year on from the opening of the Wivenhoe Pipeline, an… https://t.co/swWy49cXCM about 2 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite