With a growing population and a wastewater treatment plant that had reached maximum capacity and the end of its...
Eliza Booth, , Contracts and tenders awarded, News, Projects, Reliability, Spotlight, Sustainability, Water & wastewater, Water Efficiency, 0
The Upper Hunter Shire Council in NSW is another step closer to bringing town water to local villages after...
Eliza Booth, , Condition monitoring, Filtration, Irrigation, News, Projects, Reliability, Sustainability, 0
Agriculture Victoria has released a series of strategies to help farmers manage dairy effluent solids which is one of...
Read the latest edition online
- An innovative two-stage approach to solving irrigation water reliability issues in Tasmania’s South East has been d… https://t.co/kkF8ubqzY4 about 1 day ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A key sewer pump station in Nagambie, Victoria, is set to be upgraded following several blockages in 2019 that caus… https://t.co/dvaqQVqIdz about 2 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Armidale Regional Council has received $500,000 of funding from the NSW Government to assist with groundwater explo… https://t.co/num9uUtWor about 2 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Standards Australia has issued a draft standard DR AS ISO ASME 14414 Pump system energy assessment for public comme… https://t.co/sU27nM5mSA about 2 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Mackay Regional Council in Queensland and its tap water from the Marian Water Treatment Plant is representing Austr… https://t.co/ehbmq4rqCI about 2 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite