The Mount Morgan Mine was once the largest gold mine in Queensland, yielding around 250 tonnes of gold and...
Michelle Goldsmith, , Contracts and tenders awarded, Irrigation, News, Projects, Water & wastewater, 0
Initial construction preparation work on the Central Plains Irrigation scheme, located on the South Island of New Zealand, will...
Read the latest edition online
- This edition of Ask an Expert will look at using progressive cavity pumps in the food industry to take care of the… https://t.co/3wFGb569T0 about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Here, Roger Lah, Technical Products Specialist, Cla-Val, discusses hybrid electronic and hydraulic valve control –… https://t.co/hRzrOlG2G4 about 9 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- There are two essential elements that mines are dependent on to prevent operational and safety issues from arising:… https://t.co/Tj4QxFO02E about 1 day ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- In this case study, a cotton farm in Moree replaced its old diesel guzzling irrigation system with a much more effi… https://t.co/E4REkmbS40 about 1 day ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- In November, the PIA council came together for its 16th Annual General Meeting at the Commonwealth Golf Club in Mel… https://t.co/TAm2icw2ns about 4 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite