An investment of $31.5 million has been confirmed between the Australian Government and the South Australian Murray-Darling Basin Natural...
Sulzer has been contracted as the pumps provider for the critical liquids removal system of the INPEX-operated Ichthys liquefied...
PERMAcast has been awarded a multi-million dollar precast package for the ISBL and OSBL Concrete and Civil Works for...
Read the latest edition online
Andy Martin joins sales team at Graphite Metallizing September 17, 2020
Graphite Metallizing Corporation, the manufacturer of self-lubricating GRAPHALLO...
Here comes the story of the Shurricane September 15, 2020
Ebara has rethought the hydraulic design used in multistage pumps. Utilising the...
Solar pump solution for filling a rural water tank August 13, 2020
As a reseller and installer of Commodore solar pumping equipment, Midwest Valves...
What to look for when purchasing positive displacement pumps July 9, 2020
When it comes to choosing the right positive displacement pump for an applicatio...
Finding the best bearing solution for water treatment blowers July 8, 2020
The turbocompressor has become a mainstay of modern water treatment technology, ...
- Toowoomba Regional Council is set to see a 30 per cent reduction in the cost of electricity with no change to servi… https://t.co/UW8cJX3NWM about 4 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The NSW Government has placed the proposed LNG import terminal at Port Kembla on its Priority List to be fast-track… https://t.co/5cEBuflb0y about 4 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- WA is set to see another salt and potash project in Mardie, with BCI Minerals about to launch a fully underwritten… https://t.co/637zbHfPX6 about 4 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Fraser Coast Regional Council is commencing an overhaul of its sewerage infrastructure with work on two major p… https://t.co/CP4ue4nMA1 about 4 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Tasmanian Government has released the preferred design option for the $65.8 million Northern Midlands Irrigatio… https://t.co/GxJ4B143HK about 6 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite