The viscosity of a fluid is the property that tends to resist a shearing force. A detailed discussion on...
Metering pumps are a positive displacement chemical dosing device with the ability to vary capacity manually or automatically as...
Read the latest edition online
Pump-system match for energy efficiency
Reduce water consumption with a unique combination of packing and Spiral Trac™ or mechanical seals and Spiral Trac™ February 24, 2021
The art of water conservation is hot news, and it’s an aspect that applies to ...
Volvo Penta: the right power for high pressure February 24, 2021
Volvo Penta’s engine range is characterised by high performance, reliability, ...
Condition monitoring for submersible wastewater pumps with Smartobserver February 22, 2021
Submersible wastewater pumps are an integral part of efficiently transporting se...
Which submersible pump is right for your application? February 16, 2021
Every project is different and each has its own specific needs to achieve a succ...
Moving s#!t: the advantages of the new FX range from dab February 16, 2021
The new FX range by DAB includes four distinct models for various wastewater app...
- Toowoomba Regional Council is set to see a 30 per cent reduction in the cost of electricity with no change to servi… https://t.co/UW8cJX3NWM 10:57:02 AM September 17, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The NSW Government has placed the proposed LNG import terminal at Port Kembla on its Priority List to be fast-track… https://t.co/5cEBuflb0y 10:48:43 AM September 17, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- WA is set to see another salt and potash project in Mardie, with BCI Minerals about to launch a fully underwritten… https://t.co/637zbHfPX6 09:54:35 AM September 17, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Fraser Coast Regional Council is commencing an overhaul of its sewerage infrastructure with work on two major p… https://t.co/CP4ue4nMA1 09:32:33 AM September 17, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Tasmanian Government has released the preferred design option for the $65.8 million Northern Midlands Irrigatio… https://t.co/GxJ4B143HK 05:11:32 PM September 14, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite