There are a number of instruments which are essential to maintaining a close check on the performance and condition...
The pump industry relies on expertise from a large and varied range of specialists, from experts in particular pump types...
Pet food producer selects safe and low lifecycle cost wastewater pumps September 26, 2018
A large pet food manufacturer has recently chosen Gorman-Rupp self-priming pumps...
Safer wastewater pumps for meat processing plants September 24, 2018
Another meat processing plant has taken delivery of a Gorman-Rupp packaged self-...
Sulzer launches next generation intelligent pump controller September 11, 2018
Sulzer has launched the EC 531, its next generation intelligent pump controller ...
IIoT in the mining industry September 6, 2018
In our digitally connected world, technology is increasingly impacting and drivi...
Come visit us at WIOA Bendigo September 5, 2018
Join Hydro Innovations at WIOA Bendigo, taking place 5-6 September 2018, to get ...
- An issue with delivering water downstream of Lake Mulwala in the southern Murray-Darling will soon be rectified, wi… https://t.co/pKOOMcq6s9 01:56:07 PM September 17, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A $500,000 NSW Government program is supporting a new tracking tool used to monitor floodplain flows, as well as to… https://t.co/WFHc5f9MZO 02:10:54 PM September 14, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Offshore surveys are underway to investigate the possibility of a seawater desalination plant in Perth, which is be… https://t.co/3a8fgU9rWc 02:07:38 PM September 14, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Pumps are proving integral in the cleanup of a recent factory fire in Melbourne’s western suburb of Footscray, whic… https://t.co/wrXrQ6RwTt 03:17:57 PM September 03, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Tasmanian Government has expanded its $750,000 On-Farm Energy Program to include $20,000 to be used for new ene… https://t.co/LXapu8339L 03:32:22 PM August 27, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite