A Southern African pump manufacturer has received its order for Vesconite low-swell hard-wearing water-flinger polymer bearings for four of...
Ask an expert: why valveless flow control with progressive cavity pumps is useful in oil and gas applicationsKim Ho, , Ask an Expert, Features, Oil & gas, Partner Solutions, Reliability, Valves, Water & wastewater, 0
The pump industry relies on expertise from a large and varied range of specialists, from experts in particular pump...
The South Australian Government and the District Council of Franklin Harbour will together commit $715,000 towards a new water...
Following an extensive decommissioning and installation process, Canungra’s new treatment plant is set to produce almost four times more...
In a previous issue of Pump Industry, Heinz P. Bloch and Richard Smith looked at cost-saving opportunities for general...
The Federal Government has approved a jointly funded project to modernise the Nogoa Mackenzie Water Supply Scheme in Central...
Socomec split-core iTR current sensors revolutionise electrical current measurement September 11, 2019
The new iTR split-core current sensors from Socomec transform accuracy of electr...
FLIR ONE Pro: a smart thermal sensor solution August 30, 2019
For those seeking a thermal imaging camera solution to identify heat spots, meas...
Overall vibration monitoring using Compact Vibration Sensors according to ISO 10816 August 22, 2019
The VNB series can monitor up to 500mm/sec at low frequency and will read RMS Ve...
Vesconite wear rings offer pump operating advantage August 20, 2019
Vesconite Bearings’ casing wear rings are proving so popular that they are cur...
Water flinger adopted by pump manufacturer August 15, 2019
A Southern African pump manufacturer has received its order for Vesconite low-sw...
- Cairns Regional Council (QLD) is seeking tenders for the renewal of identified assets at Sewage Pumps Station YK1,… https://t.co/21EDAnP0la about 13 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Lachlan Shire Council (NSW) is seeking tenders for the design and construction of a new pipeline and bore pump to e… https://t.co/a2LyPMLVoa about 14 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Minister for Infrastructure, Transport and Regional Development, Michael McCormack, has announced the launch of the… https://t.co/2PVpdJHJMb about 14 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Queensland Government has awarded preferred tender for the exploration of #coal near Clermont, south-west of Ma… https://t.co/GT4SSGglZg about 15 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Emergency #water funding has been granted by the Queensland Government for drought and fire-affected Stanthorpe, en… https://t.co/oGWL3PZmL1 about 18 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
October 15 - October 16
October 23 - October 24
October 28 - October 31
November 7 - November 8
November 21 - November 22