Land and Housing Corporation (NSW) is inviting selected firms to tender for the replacement of sewer and stormwater drainage...
Pumps Journalist, , Pipelines, right custom widget, Sewage Pumping Stations, Tenders, Valves, Water & wastewater, 0
Mackay Regional Council (QLD) is seeking suitably qualified contractors to construct a sewerage project incorporating: A new sewage pump...
Read the latest edition online
- An innovative two-stage approach to solving irrigation water reliability issues in Tasmania’s South East has been d… https://t.co/kkF8ubqzY4 about 1 day ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A key sewer pump station in Nagambie, Victoria, is set to be upgraded following several blockages in 2019 that caus… https://t.co/dvaqQVqIdz about 1 day ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Armidale Regional Council has received $500,000 of funding from the NSW Government to assist with groundwater explo… https://t.co/num9uUtWor about 2 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Standards Australia has issued a draft standard DR AS ISO ASME 14414 Pump system energy assessment for public comme… https://t.co/sU27nM5mSA about 2 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Mackay Regional Council in Queensland and its tap water from the Marian Water Treatment Plant is representing Austr… https://t.co/ehbmq4rqCI about 2 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite