Land and Housing Corporation (NSW) is inviting selected firms to tender for the replacement of sewer and stormwater drainage...
Pumps Journalist, , Pipelines, right custom widget, Sewage Pumping Stations, Tenders, Valves, Water & wastewater, 0
Mackay Regional Council (QLD) is seeking suitably qualified contractors to construct a sewerage project incorporating: A new sewage pump...
Read the latest edition online
- Ebara Corporation has recently released its new global range of EN733 standard end suction centrifugal pumps, with… https://t.co/5ERq0Y0GlV about 1 day ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Preliminary works have begun on the $9 million replacement of the 65-year-old sewage pump station (SPS K), with a n… https://t.co/jzpLW7dThy about 2 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- An upgrade to Murray Bridge’s wastewater network is now entering the final stages and is expected to commence opera… https://t.co/kfNGMVRizU about 2 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Queensland Government has announced changes to the 2020-21 Sunwater water sharing rules in order to maximise wa… https://t.co/tJIZcHankZ about 2 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A 72 hour water test has recently been completed on a bore near the Narromine Wetlands in New South Wales.… https://t.co/yAtg2PA0ni about 5 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite