The role of plant management is to operate both efficiently and safely. Just as blood is pumped around our...
by Greg James, Hydro Australia Rebuilding a typical boiler feed pump cartridge and returning the running clearances to specification is...
Read the latest edition online
Nile River pumping project performs with Vesconite Hilube December 4, 2019
A Turkish OEM that supplied a Nile River project with one of its pumps that had ...
Kelair Pumps appointed as a distributor for Goulds Pumps November 25, 2019
Kelair Pumps Australia is pleased to announce that ITT Industrial Process has ap...
Volvo Penta: The heart that never stops October 28, 2019
Volvo Penta’s engine range is characterised by high performance, reliability, ...
Practicality and functionality: Providing superb motor management October 25, 2019
The introduction of the new SSW900, low voltage soft starter series continues to...
HR thrust bearing: The exclusive Caprari Patent October 25, 2019
Maximum resistance and extreme reliability for the MAC6, MAC8 and MAC10 submersi...
- @Tas_Water and Tasmanian Irrigation have joined together to prepare for the summer season, with below average winte… https://t.co/IccaVbhWDE about 6 days ago from TweetDeck in reply to Tas_Water ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Barwon Water will now be able to access more water from the Victorian water grid after the completion of a new pump… https://t.co/r86V80QPzz about 6 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @ARENA_aus has announced $6.5 million in funding to develop a pathway to low emissions for the Heating, Ventilation… https://t.co/s4TFgnJAS3 about 6 days ago from TweetDeck in reply to ARENA_aus ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The NSW Department of Planning, Industry and Environment is asking for feedback on an application by Hunter Water f… https://t.co/JVvW1HFGzb 09:26:00 AM November 28, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Dubbo Regional Council has commissioned and installed a new pump transfer station at the Dubbo Sewage Treatment Pla… https://t.co/PmbSvn2d7i 08:24:00 AM November 28, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite