By Larry Bachus, The Pump Guy Industrial Safety and Industrial Reliability were born together in the early 1970s, as...
by Greg James, Hydro Australia Rebuilding a typical boiler feed pump cartridge and returning the running clearances to specification is...
Innovation at the heart of Austmine 2019 November 15, 2018
Austmine 2019 ‘Mining Innovation: The Next Horizon’, the leading mining inno...
Priming November 2, 2018
Priming the pump readies it for use. A pump's casing must be filled with fluid b...
High performance motors for energy-efficient pumping October 29, 2018
The world market for industrial IE4 low voltage motors was estimated to be worth...
Self-priming wastewater pump for snack company October 25, 2018
A major snack manufacturer in New South Wales has installed a Gorman-Rupp self-p...
Wastewater treatment in turbo mode October 25, 2018
By Erkki Lantto and Stefan Willken Sulzer HSTTM turbocompressors are successful ...
- The new Greater Hunter Regional Water Strategy will investigate a two-way pipeline between Lostock Dam and Glennies… https://t.co/3Hl16uQRvc about 1 day ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The QLD government has released a tender for gas exploration in an 18km² block in the Surat Basin.… https://t.co/jz2oQidEaJ about 1 day ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @HunterWater has increased water recycling at a number of its works to keep up with demand. https://t.co/NxNVojSkTb https://t.co/heHneRJKzX about 1 day ago from TweetDeck in reply to HunterWater ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @WaterNSW has delayed a proposed water transfer from Windamere Dam to Burrendong Dam due to drought.… https://t.co/kKPjMmU4pY about 1 day ago from TweetDeck in reply to WaterNSW ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Toowoomba Regional Council will begin construction on its four-kilometre trunk main connecting Hodgson Vale to the… https://t.co/NmvtzwAtWu about 6 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite