Delta Electricity’s plans for a 230MW pumped storage facility in South Australia have been approved by the state government....
An irrigation trust in South Australia has become the first agricultural area in the world to achieve gold level...
WaterNSW has commenced several prosecution proceedings against Barwon-Darling irrigators following extensive investigations. These prosecutions are the result of comprehensive...
Read the latest edition online
- In November, the PIA council came together for its 16th Annual General Meeting at the Commonwealth Golf Club in Mel… https://t.co/TAm2icw2ns about 1 day ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Cairns Regional Council in Queensland has awarded a $9 million contract to construct a new #sewage #pumping station… https://t.co/P4WK36tYVI about 1 day ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The $5 million #Heathcote #Sewer Scheme Project has been completed – including the construction of a sewer #pump st… https://t.co/NcVIypjxTC about 1 day ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Several major sewerage projects built on the Sunshine Coast to cater for the forecast growth are now complete. Brin… https://t.co/3frgx1mVNa about 1 day ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Drive Systems has expanded its range of couplings stocked in Australia to include the Escodisc DPU series of coupli… https://t.co/xy0EcwAmub about 2 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite