Work has begun on a new $15 million wastewater treatment plant in Cherbourg which includes new pump station infrastructure...
Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA) has released a feasibility for Australia’s first seawater pumped hydro project in Cultana in...
Two feasibility studies into expanding two hydro-electric power stations in Tasmania, and exploring the potential to develop significant pumped...
Read the latest edition online
- The $944 million Brisbane Metro project has reached a new milestone with early works now underway, including works… https://t.co/ESnnjUlPN7 about 14 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Orange City Council is pumping water from the Macquarie River for the first time ever since the NSW Government appr… https://t.co/cHnNztgwRq about 15 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Australian Government has introduced new legislative amendments to support the delivery of a National Radioacti… https://t.co/wy4OOniSsA about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Mareeba Shire Council (QLD) is seeking tenders for upgrade works required to eight sewage pump stations located wit… https://t.co/TTN0d1uChQ about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Armidale is another step closer to greater water security, with plans for an $11.5 million pipeline and pump statio… https://t.co/XmU7R2NwCw about 5 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite