The contract for the construction of the 60km Atlas Gas Pipeline has been awarded, with the first gas expected...
Hunter Water will connect more than 1100 residences in the Chisholm and Gillieston Heights areas of Maitland to recycled...
The Australian Federal Government has announced $100 million of funding for the Tasmanian Tranche 3 Pipeline to Prosperity project,...
The Australian Government is providing $14.5 million in funding for the Mitiamo Pipeline project in Victoria, improving water security,...
A new way of tracking how sewage sludge flows during thermal treatment, developed by researchers at RMIT University, could...
Read the latest issue online
FPT Industrial offers advanced engines for irrigation units July 17, 2019
Within a highly comprehensive range, FPT Industrial offers a series of engines s...
33 new models introduced to Caprari’s K+ Energy submersible pump range July 16, 2019
To meet the needs of the operators in the wastewater industry, who are increasin...
HR thrust bearing: The exclusive Caprari Patent July 16, 2019
Maximum resistance and extreme reliability for the MAC6, MAC8 and MAC10 submersi...
Customer service to reduce costs and keep you pumping July 8, 2019
End users now have more choice than ever when it comes to selecting a pump brand...
Lowara releases new Smart Pump range May 14, 2019
The new Lowara Smart Pump range is designed to “plug and play” and is all ab...
- Innovating to discover increasingly efficient solutions for water management is a fundamental part of Caprari's cor… https://t.co/gleBK4RPmj about 1 day ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @AEMO_Media has released an Insights paper that provides new perspectives and deeper analysis on the important role… https://t.co/c3yUI2KNdK about 2 days ago from TweetDeck in reply to AEMO_Media ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Tasmania’s Longford Sewage Treatment Plant will soon receive a much needed upgrade with @Tas_Water awarding a desig… https://t.co/Rgfnjw9wc7 about 2 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Northern Australia Infrastructure Facility (NAIF) has approved a loan of up to $160 million to Genex Power Limi… https://t.co/VCPEwKkNMW about 2 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- In an initiative to drive jobs and growth in central Queensland, the State Government is offering 14 Queensland irr… https://t.co/ReDbZ1rBQZ about 5 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
August 27 - August 29
October 23 - October 24
October 28 - October 31
November 7 - November 8