AIRAH has released the third edition of its design application manual DA01: Centrifugal pumps. DA01 was originally published in...
admin, , Energy Efficiency, Features, Instrumentation control & monitoring, Reliability, right custom widget, Technical, 0
By Malcolm Robertson, Managing Director, Robertson Technology Pty Ltd, Joondalup, WA Many organisations are attempting to improve the energy...
Read the latest edition online
- The Kanpi Aboriginal community, an Anangu Pitjantjatjara Yankunytjatjara Lands community, has recently been connect… https://t.co/seuhrfJx2i about 14 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New South Wales’ Murrurundi water pipeline and associated infrastructure, including three pump stations, are now op… https://t.co/KWTVCU4Se4 about 2 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Hunter Water has included an increase to drinking water output in its proposed Drought Response Desalination Plant… https://t.co/2ioUC3zeow about 6 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The New South Wales Government has announced $94,500 in drought emergency funding, to assist water supply projects… https://t.co/6XwgnT6iCc about 6 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Two major fossil fuel companies will hunt for new gas across more than 7,000 square kilometers of regional Queensla… https://t.co/j4G9hrSEN9 10:12:34 AM May 27, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite