Shoalhaven City Council (NSW) is seeking Expressions of Interest for the supply of a sewer pump station universal drawdown...
Read the latest issue online
Hydroflux Epco supplies advanced inlet works for WTP June 13, 2018
Hydroflux Epco has played a small but key role in the recent replacement of a wa...
Celebrating 80 years of innovation May 31, 2018
It’s been 80 years since Charles Warman invented the iconic Warman® slurry pu...
Agitator pumps for all applications May 15, 2018
Australian Pump Industries, Tsurumi’s Australian distributors, is proactive in...
Better aeration system for food process May 10, 2018
Hydro Innovations is keen to introduce the Venturi-Aeration aerators to Australi...
Performance, robustness and reliability: PMXT ENDURANCE May 9, 2018
Caprari has launched the new range of high pressure multistage surface horizonta...
- The modernisation of water infrastructure in the Sunraysia region in Victoria has received an extra boost after the… https://t.co/bgheU3kwuj about 2 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Holts Hill Fluoride Dosing Facility in Brisbane will remain offline while upgrades are completed at the East Ba… https://t.co/K8syoje7Yt 08:01:00 AM June 07, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Unconventional gas explorer Strike Energy has advised that the seven-stage fracture stimulation program of the Jaws… https://t.co/CZx94ZUgqS 01:56:00 PM June 06, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The NSW Government has announced the expansion of Hunter Water’s sewerage network, allowing over 400 businesses & r… https://t.co/TzjWlmYYnj 11:46:52 AM June 04, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Image Flat Water Treatment Plant on the Sunshine Coast hinterland is celebrating five decades of operation, hav… https://t.co/7lMY5rgNti 12:55:55 PM June 01, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite