In this case study from the NSW Department of Planning, Industry and Environment, DP Ag, a cotton farm in...
Eliza Booth, , Automation, Partner Solutions, Sewage Pumping Stations, Water & wastewater, Water Efficiency, 0
Mackay is a beautiful town approximately 1,000km north of Brisbane and a hub for many industries such as tourism,...
Lauren Cella, , Aftermarket, Features, Imports & exports, Industry news, International news, Internet of things, Irrigation, Manufacturing, Market and economics, Mining, Oil & gas, Power Generation, Retail, Water & wastewater, 0
Now in its seventh year, the annual State of the Industry survey conducted by Pump Industry, has found that...
Read the latest edition online
- There are two essential elements that mines are dependent on to prevent operational and safety issues from arising:… https://t.co/Tj4QxFO02E about 14 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- In this case study, a cotton farm in Moree replaced its old diesel guzzling irrigation system with a much more effi… https://t.co/E4REkmbS40 about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- In November, the PIA council came together for its 16th Annual General Meeting at the Commonwealth Golf Club in Mel… https://t.co/TAm2icw2ns about 3 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Cairns Regional Council in Queensland has awarded a $9 million contract to construct a new #sewage #pumping station… https://t.co/P4WK36tYVI about 3 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The $5 million #Heathcote #Sewer Scheme Project has been completed – including the construction of a sewer #pump st… https://t.co/NcVIypjxTC about 3 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite