The Tasmanian Government has announced plans to grow Tasmania’s agriculture industry with a $50 million investment in the sector...
The Queensland Government is investing $20 million in a new drought resilience package for the Southern Downs region, which...
Project Gilghi – the brainchild of international engineering, design and advisory company Aurecon and New South Wales Hunter-based electrical...
Read the latest edition online
Pump-system match for energy efficiency
Caprari launches PumpPro Academy April 22, 2021
In an effort to increase and standardise the knowledge of its product and servic...
Mechanical seal maintenance options to successfully reduce maintenance costs April 22, 2021
The pump industry relies on expertise from a large and varied range of specialis...
Solutions for HVAC: in-line and close-coupled SAER pumps April 21, 2021
Always looking for innovative solutions to offer a complete service in terms of ...
Reliable under pressure April 19, 2021
In fossil and nuclear energy generation, as well as in modern solar power plants...
Pump genius April 15, 2021
Pumps, pipeline and fittings can get seriously damaged if pressure or flow are o...
- Toowoomba Regional Council is set to see a 30 per cent reduction in the cost of electricity with no change to servi… https://t.co/UW8cJX3NWM 09:57:02 AM September 17, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The NSW Government has placed the proposed LNG import terminal at Port Kembla on its Priority List to be fast-track… https://t.co/5cEBuflb0y 09:48:43 AM September 17, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- WA is set to see another salt and potash project in Mardie, with BCI Minerals about to launch a fully underwritten… https://t.co/637zbHfPX6 08:54:35 AM September 17, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Fraser Coast Regional Council is commencing an overhaul of its sewerage infrastructure with work on two major p… https://t.co/CP4ue4nMA1 08:32:33 AM September 17, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Tasmanian Government has released the preferred design option for the $65.8 million Northern Midlands Irrigatio… https://t.co/GxJ4B143HK 04:11:32 PM September 14, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite