QUU is seeking expressions of interest for the $3.2 billion in a 10-year capital works program to upgrade and...
Read the latest issue online
Lowara releases new Smart Pump range May 14, 2019
The new Lowara Smart Pump range is designed to “plug and play” and is all ab...
Wear rings suitable for harsh conditions May 14, 2019
According to pump technical expert, Charlie Simpson, Vesconite wear rings should...
EHEDG certification for progressive cavity pumps April 30, 2019
The pump industry relies on expertise from a large and varied range of specialis...
Reducing customer disruption during pipeline maintenance with layflat hose April 25, 2019
It can take weeks to reline and replace corroding underground water pipelines to...
E10PX Endurance: Innovation at its finest April 25, 2019
An extension of Caprari’s reputable Endurance range of borehole pumps, the E10...
- @JemenaLtd has reached a deal with @SenexEnergy for the acquisition of the Roma North Gas Processing Facility and p… https://t.co/Hay6a0Ckdh about 21 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to JemenaLtd ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The New South Wales State Government has committed $30 million in funding for the planning and expansion of the loc… https://t.co/xhPbTZJtAn about 2 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A new Chief Executive Officer has been appointed to The Board of @TasIrrigation effective immediately… https://t.co/PmNKtPzXWo about 5 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Tasmanian Government is set to support rural and regional areas by delivering irrigation infrastructure and exp… https://t.co/cTsfant7oH 04:28:00 PM June 12, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Australian Potash is developing two additional production wells at its Lake Wells Sulphate of Potash (SOP) project… https://t.co/A9JXWiiL6M 02:07:35 PM June 12, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite