Goulburn Valley Water (VIC) is seeking tenders for the design and construction of Mansfield Wastewater Management Facility inlet works...
Eliza Booth, , News, Pipelines, Projects, Reliability, Spotlight, Sustainability, Water & wastewater, Water Efficiency, 0
Armidale is another step closer to greater water security, with plans for an $11.5 million pipeline and pump station...
Eliza Booth, , News, Projects, Reliability, Spotlight, Sustainability, Water & wastewater, Water Efficiency, 0
Works are underway in Kyabram, in Victoria’s north central region, to increase the holding capacity of the the McEwen...
Read the latest edition online
- Emergency water supply works are well underway in several rural NSW communities in the state’s north, in an effort… https://t.co/wZEPZAOEU7 about 17 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Dewatering and relocation of pump infrastructure are among works taking place to reinstate the Dunkeld Arboretum Da… https://t.co/Mv5zmr0Anw about 17 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Five solar installations are set to power almost half of the energy needs of four of Central Highlands Water’s wate… https://t.co/Gtnw8aQaVr about 18 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Water security plans for southern inland Queensland have been boosted with a $6 million funding advance for Granite… https://t.co/uvJDCLRxRQ about 18 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- AGL and Hillgrove Resources have confirmed it will not proceed with a proposed pumped hydro energy storage (PHES) p… https://t.co/Etu3FzhIXz about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite