Chesterton is pleased to announce one-for-all 650 Advanced Machinery Lubricant(AML) for chain, pneumatics and other machinery assemblies in industrial, commercial and food and beverage markets.
It is formulated with a unique food grade plant derived ester blend making it a high performing, readily biodegradable, environmentally friendly and worker safe lubricating oil. It provides outstanding protection against wear in valves, pistons and other pneumatic components. It cleans and removes gums and varnish while lubricating chains, ropes and other machinery assemblies.
650 AML is designed for the end users that are looking for a high performing, environmentally friendly, and worker safe alternative to petroleum based oils. 650 AML will meet safety and environmental compliance and will perform better than the petroleum based products.
650 AML has several benefits when used for lubrication of pneumatics, chains, ropes or machinery assemblies, such as:
- Readily biodegradable
- Environmentally safe plant derived ester technology
- Low mist hazard, low odor
- Self-cleaning, removes residue and sticky build up
- Low coefficient friction of 0.05 (ASTM D3233), significantly reduces power consumption
- Reduces wear, scar diameter of 0.395 (ASTM 4172), prolongs equipment life
- Silicone free
- Safe on all metals, most polymers and plastics
- NSF H1 certified, allowed to use in food, beverage and pharmaceutical industry
650 AML is intended for all industries, however, it will prove significantly beneficial in the industries where the pneumatic applications require high moisture absorption, and dry chain applications require high weld carrying and excellent cleaning ability. Industries such as pulp and paper, wood and laminate, chemical, refineries, mining, food, beverage, and pharmaceutical will see an increase in the life of chains and pneumatics immediately after the use of 650 AML.
Intended areas of use are, but not limited to:
- Robotic, automated and process-controlled pneumatic systems containing pneumatic cylinders, solenoids, actuators, valves, presses, air tools etc
- Assembly/conveyor chain, such as automotive assembly, general manufacturing (white goods, tire and rubber, pulp and paper), lubricant applied by automatic mist or spray lubrication systems
- Wire rope, cables and hoists for cranes, lifts and conveyors
- Air mist lubrication of bearing for higher speed, hot services to 200°C depending on bearing size and rpm
This partner content was brought to you by Chesterton. For more information, please visit www.chestertoncustomseal.com.au/partners-chesterton-products.