The Gosford City Council, NSW has awarded the contract for an upgrade to the Avoca No 1 Sewage Pumping Station to Carey Constructions Pty Ltd.
The tender, which closed on the 29th of October, is worth $822,284.66 (Including GST).
The scope of the works include:
- replacement of 4 x DN300mm isolation valves,
- construction of approximately 90m of twin PN16 DN400mm PE variable grade sewer pipeline,
- DN1800mm reinforced concrete discharge structure
- removal and replacement of pumps, pipework, metal work and benching within the pumping station,
- CAC lining of wet well,
- replacement of all pipework & valves and the structural modification of the existing valve pit ,
- connection of the new works to the recently constructed Avoca No 1 Rising Main pipeline.